Friday, August 24, 2018

I Never Update This!

Yeah, I'm terrible about updating this thing.

As you probably know, HE DIGS A HOLE was released. You can get it here.



For the rest of 2018: I have a few upcoming anthology publications coming up, as well as a few scheduled readings. And my next novel, IMPOSSIBLE JAMES, comes out sometime in the earlier part of 2019.

I'm gonna keep this blog around, basically just to archive my stuff, but if you want real updates, follow me on Facebook -or better yet- Twitter, where I post all the time.

Seeeee ya around!

Danger

1 comment:

  1. This place has the most perfect environment, great food, tasty wings, lots of good beer, but best of all - probably the best wait staff in all of country. Visited the San Francisco venues last month again, had another great time.

    ReplyDelete