Saturday, April 20, 2019

Impossible James Pre-Order Promo!

That's right. My new novel IMPOSSIBLE JAMES is up for preorder now.



From the back cover:

"My father was dying. There was no hope. Then he took a screwdriver to the brain. Got pregnant. And found the cure for death. Impossible? That's my dad."

Yeah, this is my most realized novel yet. It's bonkers. You're gonna love it.


And to help move those preorders along, I've decided to run a special promo:

1. Preorder IMPOSSIBLE JAMES 2. DM me proof of purchase + your address + the day you were born 3. Receive a handmade card with a weird one-of-a-kind message inside for your birthday 4. Enjoy IMPOSSIBLE JAMES when it's released on June 15th




You can order the book today on Amazon, or you can not fuck with that conglomerate bullshit and buy it directly from the publisher right here. And if you want to take part of the birthday promo, you can message me on any of my social medias (Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Instagram) or email me directly at danger_slater@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone,
Danger.

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. В случае если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень немало времени, потому еще лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru подробнее https://tiffanyloungebar.grandoffice.it/2014/06/09/hello-world-2/

    ReplyDelete